Monday, 3 October 2011

Naughtie Your Feline

Puurrrr am a likkle naughty pussy cat
might you sit by me?
So i can share your flush and blush
and plot a devious ploy
on what part of you i ought to squeeze and release
..first then second and a possible negotiable third


Puurrrr am a likkle naughty pussy cat
lean closer so i can munch you a bit
nibble your big elephant ear
and take a mighty mouthful of your suppley neck
rest my tongue on Adam's apple.

Puurrrr am a likkle naughty pussy cat
might i place my curvy right calf
upon your drumstick left? Oh drummer!
So you may do as you darn well fancy with both?
Even run the long three-legged dance, if you please.


Puurrrr am a likkle naughty pussy cat
I bet you would like me to draw Cupid's Torch,
on your bare unbruised back,
with my cute ovaly sharp claws?
Scrooooohhhhhhh, scraaaahhhhhh.
I shall create art. I promise.


Puurrrr am a likkle naughty pussy cat
I shall let you drink from my saucer.
If only you let me bounce and twist on a high stool,
pray that you shalln't cover your eyes
but ogle and partake of my 'Puss in Stiletto Boots' gyrations.


Meow, don't be a mousey, i beg.
Tame this likkle naughty pussy cat.


Linda Musita©  2010 


WARNING: I get catty when my rights are infringed!Sccrooooh!

8 comments:

  1. I have to say, i like your poetry, its fresh and unpredictable. awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cat worth taming, and the art is as much persuasive. But hey, I have a feeling it (the likkle pussy cat) will burst with mischief ere 'tis tamed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading Shaun. I try my best not to be ordinary he!he!


    Redscar, that is why the cat is begging(more or less seducing) to be tamed. Otherwise, the cat will turn rogue, bad ass alley cat rogue.SAVE THE CAT, WILL YOU?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wamathai, thanks for reading...and loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could see the seduction as I read this...the allure of lust mixed with a hint of danger. The invitation to something dangerous that promises great pleasure. Quite the temptress.
    Thank you for reading me too.

    CerealiNaBoX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for reading CerealiNaBox. I skipped yesterday's poem but small worry I will read two today

    ReplyDelete