The pen will not write
Full of blue ink and movement
New, never used...
But three hours later
The page starves
For a lie,
For a truth,
For a half lie,
Or part truth,
Fiction,
Reality,
Something,
Anything
Full of blue ink and movement
New, never used...
But three hours later
The page starves
For a lie,
For a truth,
For a half lie,
Or part truth,
Fiction,
Reality,
Something,
Anything
But the pen will not write
Not on that hungry page
Not on that hungry page
Linda Musita © 2012
Note: I really did not feel like writing poetry this week...but I did and Michael helped with some not so wordy edits and advice, " The edits above are an example of economy of words. Poetry uses as little words as possible." I am learning a lot from this challenge...from an ego manic giant.
Nice!
ReplyDelete(I'm keeping my comment economical as you might have noticed above)
Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI love it.very nice.......but the pen will not write,not on that hungry page..........love it!!!
ReplyDeleteSometimes, you have everything you need to get a car running but it won't move and for a moment you are lost between reality and a freakishly true to life nightmare. Thanks for reading Joanne.
ReplyDeleteThe pen will not write. Nice. Quite.
ReplyDeleteOf course it is quite nice, Deviant Miscreant. It always is:)
ReplyDelete