Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Y.A.F

I think you should know that...

Yeast makes bread
Owls do not really hoot-hoot-hoot
Umbrellas are failed parachutes

Androids are avenging Dolly The Sheep
Roses are green, should be green
Everyone needs a thumb suck


Fridges will chew us up and kill us
Umbilical cords should not be snipped
Crayons are a good source of carbohydrates
Kindergartens are zombie factories
Eggs will get you good for breaking them at a whim
Death is not an ugly schizophrenic skeleton

Linda Musita © 2012


Note: This one is for that guy with a long pinkie nail, for cocaine or fingering, he knows best. I hope Dolly The Sheep haunts him for the hard time he gave me about the morality and  the law on human cloning. Wool in his throat nightmares!



2 comments:

  1. Would green roses smell like menthol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deviant Miscreant, nope, menthol smells like menthol. Green roses smell like green roses.

    granddebate, yes I am unhinged and a bit too smart for my own good, thank you. Tah, that pointed guess! Thanks for reading and posting the same comment twice...

    ReplyDelete